BROTHER; MNC of Japan has provided its users with electrical equipment such as printers, computers, fax machines etc. Several models of Brother’s printer are there like HL Monochrome printers, MFC monochrome printers, DPC colour printers and lot more. The devices are equipped with sensational features like speedy printing, automatic document feeder and many more. Sometimes, the users face trouble with their Brother Toner printers even after replacing cartridge of the printers. One such error is “Toner Low” or “Replace Toner” warnings that keep appearing on the device. Consequently, the users find it difficult to print their pages using Brother Printing device. In this write-up, you will get a convenient way to rectify the “toner low” or “replace toner” warnings on Brother Printers models without speaking to Brother Support.
REMEDIES: Follow the series of steps to fix “Toner Life End” or “Replace Toner” by resetting the toner life of the Brother Printers:
Steps to correct “Tonner Life End/ Replace Toner” issue on Brother HL Monochrome (black and white) printers:
1. Before anything else, first, open the front cover of the Brother HL Monochrome and keep it open while you perform given steps:
2. First, turn OFF your printer.
3. Hold ‘Start’ button to turn ON the printer. Keep in mind that all the lights must be turned on.
4. Once your device gets started, release the “Start” button.
5. Again press the “Start” button 2 times
6. Just wait for a moment and see whether all the panel lights have been turned on or not.
7. Afterwards, press the “Start” button 5 times.
8. Remember that the paper light should be ON or flashing and the toner light should be OFF
9. Close the front cover of the device and try to print the pages.
Steps to resolve the “Tonner Life End/ Replace Toner” issue on Brother MFC Monochrome (black and white) printers:
1. First of all, open the front cover of the Brother MFC monochrome printer.
2. Press the Clear/ Back key.
3. Afterwards, press *00 and hit the OK button.
4. Now, you will see a drum replacement menu.
5. In the drum replacement menu, the users are not required to select an option.
6. Follow the given commands:
i) Press * and then, press 00.
ii) In the end, hit the OK button.
7. Go for performing the process of printing the pages.
Steps to resolve “Tonner Life End/ Replace Toner” issue on Brother DCP, MFC, and HL colour Monochrome printers:
1. First of all, open the toner access door by keeping your printer powered ON.
2. Now, you are required to launch the reset menu. For this, press the “Clear/ Back” button.
3. Scroll down reset menu to the reset options for toner cartridges of the printers.
4. You will get reset options for complete 4 colours including Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and black colours.
5. Next, choose the toner cartridge’s size and colour properly (as per the user’s choice) to reset the toner cartridge settings of the Brother printer.
6. Hit OK button after then.
Note: To reset the cartridge, press ‘1’ button. Each cartridge will reset individually
1. Once all the cartridges are reset by users, select the “Clear/ Back” button to go out of the rest menu.
2. In the end, close the toner access door.
Conclusion: After using all the above steps if you still face the problem then you may contact us via chat support. And our technical team will assist you with this. Or you can share your views in the comment section.
You May Also Read: EASY STEPS TO FIX BROTHER PRINTER ERROR CODE 0x803C010B