Japanese Company ‘Brother’ is well-known for offering electrical and electronic devices such as printers,computers and lot more. Among the list of Brother products, Brother Printers have lured users with its qualities like speedy printing, all-four-in-one machine and so on.At some point in time, users confront errors while they attempt to execute in-built trouble-shooter on their printer and among them one such run-time errors is ‘Brother Printer Error Code 0x803C010B’.For the sake of our users, we have brought some easy methods to manually correct the Brother Printer Error 0x803C010B, rather than making a call at Brother Printer Support.
The error code 0x803C010B generally appears when the printing device is not connected to the network via wired or wireless connection due to the SNMP protocol.The Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) helps to manage the devices over the network and gives information status for the printers. As and when Brother Printer Error 0x803C010B occurs on the device, it is difficult to perform functions like printing, faxing, scanning, and copying the documents. In spite of this, an error message box appears on Window device screen saying:
“Brother Printer Error 0x803C010B: Unable to print the documents. Please try later.”
Solutions: Go through the stepwise procedure given beneath to troubleshoot Brother Printer Error Code 0x803C010B:
Method 1: DISABLE THE PROTOCOL
- The first thing to be done by users is to launch the Start menu on the Windows device.
- After then, go for “Control Panel” option from the right panel of the start menu.
- Shortcut keys i.e. Windows key + X can be used to save the time.
- Next, choose “Hardware and Sound” option followed by clicking on “Devices and Printers” option on the control panel window.
- Right click on “Brother Printer” option to select it.
- Now, tap on “Printers properties” option from drop-down menu.
- You will then see Printer Properties window on your screen. From this window, select the “Ports” tab.
- Scroll down the list of ports to pick “Standard TCP/ IP Port” by marking the checkbox in front of it and after then select “Configure Port”.
- On the next window, unmark the “SNMP Status Enabled” checkbox.
- Hit “OK” button at the end and then click the “Apply” option.
- Once the protocol has been disabled by the users, reboot the Windows device and then, see whether your printer works or not.
Method 2: REINSTALL PRINTER DEVICE:
- Go to Control Panel to reinstall the printer drivers
- Next, click on “Hardware and Sound” option in the control panel window.
- After then, select “Devices and Printers” option.
- Here, select Brother printer by right-clicking on it followed by selecting the “Remove Device” option.
- Hit “Yes” button in the confirmation window.
- It will remove selected Brother printer from a Windows device.
- Afterwards, unplug the printer and restart the Windows device.
- Once it gets restarted successfully, plug in the Brother Printer device and reinstall its drivers
After following the above steps if you are still unable to overcome this situation. Then you should write to us immediately.For more posts and solution keep checking “Techsquadline” Blog.
You May Also Read : How To Fix Error Code OXF1 In Epson WF-3540 Printer ?