Being a convenient and handy solution for financial management, QUICKEN has a huge number of users. Providing them with outstanding features, sometimes disturbs users with unwanted issues/errors. Quicken Error CC-800 is quite common. But you need not upset at all, we have brought all possible remedies here in this single article.
Read them carefully and implement the one that best suits your needs. Also, you will find the methods effective for Quicken for Mac, Quicken 2020 / 2019 / 2018 and for home & business purposes.
Before moving ahead, have a look at the causes responsible for this error code:
Here are the Symptoms of the error:
Also Read: How to fix Quicken Error CC-501?
Methods: Try these solutions on your own as they are quick and easy to apply. If it doesn’t bring positive results, move to the next one.
* UP-GRADATION OF QUICKEN:
- In the first step, you have to open Quicken.
- Move to “Help” and next tap on the “Check for Updates” option.
- If you see any updates, go as per the directions in order to download it.
* DELETING THE ACCOUNT PRONE TO ERROR CC-800:
- At the very first, open Quicken.
- Go to Tools, there choose ‘Account list’. Select ‘Edit’ for the account having the issue.
- Next, go for the ‘Online Services’ option and then ‘Deactivate’.
- To confirm, press the ‘Yes’ option.
- Hit ‘Ok’ and then ‘Done’ option.
* CHECKING QUICKEN FILES:
- Begin by opening the Quicken app.
- Move to ‘File’ followed by clicking ‘File Operations’.
- After this, pick ‘Validate and Repair’ option and then hit OK.
- Once the process of validation gets completed, check DATA_LoG for any issue.
NOTE: If it is so (data log issue), Quicken Technical Support can be availed.
* REACTIVATION OF the SAME ACCOUNT:
- First, move to ‘Tools’ and then choose ‘Account’ option.
- Tap ‘Edit’.
- Next, make a click on the option named ‘Online Services’ and then ‘Setup Now’.
- You will then asked to insert username and password for your financial institution.
- Select ‘Save this Password’ option.
- Select the ‘Connect’ option.
- Make sure that your a/c is linked.
- Tap ‘Next’ option and then ‘Finish’.
* REFRESHING ONLINE ACCOUNT DETAILS:
- First of all, open the Quicken register.
- Now, you are required to move to the account having “error CC 800”.
- At the top right corner, you will see a gear icon, please click on it. Next, select the “Update Now” option.
- Perform these steps for all the other accounts of Quicken.
Conclusion: We just tried to describe one of the best solutions for error CC-800. Still, if any doubt arises, we are there to help you 24*7. Use our toll-free number (1-726-777-9035) or chat support line and share grievances with technicians. Given a chance, you will not be misguided.