When a user’s printing device gets offline then there could be a lot of reason behind this.Read the below para to know the methods through which you can bring your Brother printer back in the online state.Just see your printer connectivity:–
It may possible that your printer is not connected properly to the computer or the Internet. To check your printer’s connectivity, try out these given steps –
- First, restart your printer.Now,wait for few minutes until your printing device gets ready.
- Next, check your printer connection.It doesn’t matter whether you are connected via USB or wireless connection.You need to look at both the connections.Be sure that all USB and cable are strongly attached.If using the wireless connection,make sure you are having the proper network,Internet access,and IP address.If you are connected properly then the wireless icon on your printer will lit-up.
- In the end, run “test print”.
Still,your Brother printer is offline then go with the next remedy.
Check your Printer status :
- For this, open Control Panel. Go to “Printers and Devices”.
- After then, select your printer and right click to open the drop-down menu. Now,tap on “See what is printing”.
- Now you need to select the option named “Set as default printer”. Below “Set as default printer” link, you can see your printer’s status (whether it is offline or online). In case your printer is paused then click on “Resume Printing”.With this,your printer will be set to print offline.
- In the last step, run a print test. If you continue to see “offline” problem then cancel print queue.
Hope you find the information useful. If your printer is not suffering from any major hardware or network the communication-related issue then it will be easy to bring your printer back in the online form using above remedies.
You May Also Like : WHAT SHOULD I DO TO BRING MY KODAK PRINTER BACK ONLINE?