The occurrence of the error is not a new thing. It’s common and we must prepare for it.Window users often complain about error code Ox80070005.It takes place during the process of Windows update.The user is likely to get this error message when they don’t have permission to install the specific update from Windows store.The error message appears as:”Windows couldn’t search for new updates.An error occurred while checking for new updates for your pc Code: 80070005″ .Friends,if you are also suffering from this painful situation, then the time has come to forget all your worries.Just read the whole content provided below. Through this, we have tried to make our users informed about this particular issue. Just you need to perform the steps in the same manner as described.Before we move further, let’s see what are the reasons for this error :
- Issue with Administrative rights
- An issue with the user a/c settings
- Improper internet settings
- Windows Update settings are misconfigured
- Maybe the firewall is preventing windows updates
- It may possible that you are not allowed to receive the update from windows store
GET READY TO SOLVE THE ERROR 0x80070005
Configure your update settings and windows firewall settings if you want to eliminate the error.For this, you should always allow a window to get updates automatically and add the exception in windows firewall for windows updater.In addition to this, please make sure that you are logged in as an administrator while attempting to update windows, otherwise it will show you an error.If not then at least the a/c from where you signed in should contain the rights to obtain updates from windows store. Ask your administrator to provide such rights to your a/c.If you still face problem during windows update, even after having all the above settings correct in your device.Then go for a tool named as ‘Total System Care’. Install this tool and then scan your computer and wait until it completes.Helping you to fix registry errors,the tool also repairs your pc so that you don’t see any trouble in future.
Try this one when you are having the error while attempting to Install or update an app in Windows Store: In such a situation, it can be said that you don’t have permission to the folder in which apps are stored.Go through the steps given beneath:
– Move to C: > users > Your Username here > App Data (this is a hidden folder, First show Hidden Folders) > Local > Packages.
– Open Run and paste there:
“C:\Users\Your Username Here\AppData\Local” followed by pressing Enter.
Please ensure that you replace “Your Username Here” with your actual username in the above command.
– After then, right click on ‘Packages’ and then choose ‘Properties’. Next, click on Advance and provide full permission to all the users. Especially the one you are logged in within Windows. After this, tap on ‘Apply’ option and then hit OK.