If you are in search of a flawless and professional antivirus tool, you must go for ‘McAfee’. This tool is loaded with surprising features and you just need to understand those features or benefits. Many features are there that users are not completely aware of. For instance, if you want you can temporarily disable this software.This is needed when you try to open a website or run a program that has been found unfavourable by this Mcafee software. All you need to do is to pick your phone and give a call at ‘McAfee Support Number’ (1-800-314-8024). You may also go for steps given beneath to achieve temporary disability of this tool.
- First, open your pc and look for McAfee icon on the desktop. Click on it twice to open/launch it.If you don’t find any desktop icon, then go to Control Panel and open your software.
- After then, move to McAfee Control Panel.
- You will find “Navigation” link at the top right corner that you must click to go to the Navigation Centre of Mcafee.
- Now,the time has come to see options for this tool.And that you can do by tapping on “Real Time Scanning” link on your screen’s next page.
- To open turn off a window, please click on ”Turn OFF” option.
- After then, you will see a message asking you “When you want to resume real- time scanning?”.Please enter date and time as per your comfort.
- Once you press the “Turn Off” button, you will get a notification saying “your computer is at risk”.
- In the end, you are required to press the “Done” button to make this process complete.
By calling at McAfee Technical Support Number Ireland (1-800-314-8024), you can get more help in this regard.Highly trained and verified associates remain active 24*7 to offer seamless support to callers.
You May Also Like : How To Fix Error Code 1603 In Mcafee Antivirus?