Quicken, a product developed and marketed by Intuit is really an appreciable one. This easy to use device has captured the large section of the market. But sometimes its improper functioning lead to disappointment and uneasiness among users. In the recent past, many of the clients have reported about issues like QB Desktop doesn’t Start, QB won’t open, QB has stopped working or not responding etc.But you guys, don’t get upset, like other problems it can also be solved. The article is about Quicken issue covering all the aspects like causes, symptoms and remedies.
NOTE: Guys, do remember that whenever you click on application icon many times, it may also result in it’s not responding. Have patience and wait for a while and give some time to launch the software. Avoid clicking too many times to send multiple requests.Have a glance at its symptoms:
1. Installation not done in a proper manner
2. Sluggish response of computer to keyboard inputs and mouse click
3. You will see that sometimes your system hangs
4. Software company file doesn’t open
5. QB desktop Freezes
1. Corrupted Hard Disk
2. Improper installation of QB Desktop
3. An old version of Operating system
4. Missing or corrupted QBWUSER.INI file
5. When the company name is too long
Solution 1: Close QBW32.exe process:
- At the very start, right-click on the Windows taskbar. Next, choose Start Task Manager.
- Click Processes tab and then Image Name header in order to sort processes in alphabetic order.
- Now, you need to select QBW32.EXE followed by clicking End Process.
Solution 2: Restart your Desktop:
You may also try this one. As it will bring your system up from scratch and swipes away the application’s present state. Try opening your QB software after restarting your Desktop.
Solution 3: Go for QB clean installation:
For this, first uninstall Quick Books software and after then reinstall it.
Next, rename the installation folders.
Solution 4: Suppress Quick Books application:
- Initially, make a right-click on QB Desktop icon. Next, press and hold Ctrl key followed by clicking Open. Note: Remember not to release Ctrl key until you have No company open window unless software hangs or gave you an error message.
- After this, go for opening company file.
Solution 5: Re-register software related components in Windows:
Run Reboot.bat for re-registering QB Desktop related file such as as.DLL and.OCX in Microsoft OS.
Solution 6: Repair your Quick Books installation:
Doing so (by running a Repair on QB installation), you are able to restore all corrupt installation files of this accounting software.
You May Also Read : What Are The Main Benefits Of Intuit GoPayment ?